HARVEST YOUR BLESSINGS PAGES

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Folkart Wooden Shoe Forms


I'm on a folkart roll lately. During a shopping trip a few months ago, my husband and I found a few sets of wooden shoe forms. They were plain but I saw a great surface to add some personality to. Each of the forms folds into itself.
I love to look at ordinary things and think of how to make them unique. I'm scouring through my boxes and deciding on what to do next. Have a wonderful week ahead and keep creating!!
Blessings, Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Dawn honey you are soooo talented! I love your work...it is unique! Something I don't think anyone would think of! These are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn! Your shoe forms are simply beautiful. I love the folk art that you have designed. You are so very talented. The scene is amazing. I am spending my morning looking through your posts.
    Such beauty! Thank you for sharing with me.
    Blessings, Misi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kitty and Misi ♥ I've had a lot of fun looking at things to paint on. My favorite thing is when one of the thrift store gals asks me what on earth I'm going to do with something... I just wink and tell them I can't wait to figure that out! I'm so appreciative of the kindness and support of prim friends. Thank you and have a wonderful week ahead!!
    Hugs, Dawn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful! you have a lovely style!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate my followers and their comments. Have a blessed day ♥

Harvest Your Blessings